Friday, November 19, 2010

Friday Film Fest

Before we start our film, I'd like to share something with you. My dear bloggy friend Ana Lopes, of My Sacred Grove, honored me with an award ... The Dardos Award. The Dardos Award is "bestowed for recognition of cultural, ethical, literary, and personal values transmitted in the form of creative and original writing. These stamps were created with the intention of promoting fraternization between bloggers, a way of showing affection and gratitude for work that adds value to the Web."



Isn't that nice? I'd like to thank Ana for this lovely award ... and sentiment. The rules of the award state that recipients should post the award on their blog (mine is in the side bar) and then pass it on to blogs they feel are worthy. Therein lies my problem ... I follow so many wonderful blogs and it would be impossible to choose a few to honor. So, with Ana's permission, I'm giving this award to all of you ... to everyone I follow and to everyone who visits this site. Please take the badge, put it on your blog and pass it on. And please accept my thanks for all that you do to add value to the web!

Thank you, Ana ... I hope Reduce Footprints will always live up to that high standard!

Okay ... ready for our feature presentation?

Awhile back I shared the Story of Stuff with you. Annie Leonard, in a very understandable way, talked about ... well ... Stuff ... and how it moves from natural resource to, eventually, the landfill. It was a brilliant video and if you've never seen it, I highly recommend it.

Annie Leonard is back with a new video called The Story of Electronics. After the film, be sure to click on the link below to find out how you can help change the system.

I hope you enjoy:




To find out what you can do, please click HERE.